Kata,
koma,
gagasan,
omongkosong,
cinta,
himpunan ketidakwarasan,
atau kewarasan,
namun tak
pernah sebuah titik.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Bayangkan
Saat saya menulis ini, Indonesia sedang mengalami badai kedua (atau bahkan ketiga?), yang mengakibatkan naiknya kasus dan tingkat kematian, ...
Popular Posts
-
One of the side effects of working in a mall, is that you get distracted. I am not talking about brands having their sale, I am talking ab...
-
Mamasa was mentioned casually last year when we were roaming around Toraja. It is described as ‘Toraja’s own backyard’ – with long roof...
-
Lolita. Saya nonton film ini tahun 1998. Dibintangi oleh Jeremy Irons dan Dominique Swain. Ceritanya tentang Prof. Humbert...
-
The bad news is time flies. The good news is you're the pilot. It's true, isn't it?. And upon reading it, I couldn't help s...
-
I had wanted to go to Madura since I bought my first Madurese batik in one of the handicraft show, about 3 years ago. Something fascinated m...
No comments:
Post a Comment